Enhance your testing with the XPRIZE winning HDPCR SARS-CoV-2 EUA assay.*
- Increase throughput with 96 and 384-well plate options to process more samples in the same amount of time
- Built using proprietary HDPCR™️— high-definition PCR –chemistry
- Cost-effective, high performing assay that can be up and running within 24 hours
- Awarded the XPRIZE High-Throughput Rapid COVID-19 test category winner for superior performance
- Inclusive of the following variants:
- United Kingdom Variant, known as 20I/501.V1, VOC 202012/01 or B.1.1.7
- South African Variant, known as 20H/501.Y.V2 or B.1.351
- Brazil/Japan variant, known as 20J/501Y.V3 or P.1
- Denmark/California Variant known as L452R
- No capital expenditure – use your existing qPCR and extraction instrumentation
- Familiar workflow for fast tech adoption
- Assured, economical reportable result costs
- Leverage cloud-based analytics on ChromaCode Cloud™️ platform
- Remote access to streamlined data analysis and customer reporting capabilities
- Proprietary analytics that have powered >3 million COVID-19 tests
As the winner in the high-throughput category, we plan to support the country’s efforts to return to normal life by subsidizing tests for local schools and businesses that would otherwise not have sound testing programs.
Be the Lab that utilizes HDPCR SARS-CoV-2…
Apply for our XPRIZE funded program to subsidize your evaluation and testing for the first 30 days.**
*For Emergency Use Authorization Only. For in vitro diagnostic use. For prescription use only.
**XPRIZE funding is available for new customers who apply by May 31, until supplies last. Funds will be applied to evaluation kits and first 30 days of testing. Terms and conditions apply.