We are looking for an experienced Customer and Technical Support Specialist. The “CTSS” will be responsible for interfacing with customers and supporting ChromaCode’s HDPCRTM product portfolio.
The CTSS will be the first touch point for customers calling into ChromaCode to place orders and ask general or technical questions. The CTSS will be responsible for working with internal teams to ensure timely processing of orders, documentation of calls, responding to customer inquiries and tracking customer orders according to ChromaCode SOP (Standard Operating Procedures). This position will report directly to the VP of Customer Excellence.
Who we are:
We are a company interested in substantially increasing information in multiplexed molecular diagnostics. We leverage novel methods to analyze and enhance information from popular life science instrumentation.
What you will be responsible for:
- As the main point of contact for our customers, this person will be responsible for processing and documenting multiple key contracts, taking customer orders, tracking shipment of product and for offering a top-notch quality service for a total customer excellence experience. This role will also act as the front line technical support to answer technical questions customers may have.
- Act as liaison between customers, sales, assay development, data science, software and manufacturing operations
- Provide technical guidance regarding the selection and use of the appropriate ChromaCode product to existing and prospective customers as well as answer any technical questions customers may have.
- Responsible for report generation and data delivery
- Interact with Sales, Marketing and Finance to ensure the successful execution of the contracts and report on business metrics to Management
- Handle problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow up for routine and complex problems according to internal SOP and the quality complaint handling system
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting contract status updates to the ChromaCode sales team
- Following all internal SOP related to the total customer journey and report any issues according the internal complaint handling system
- Manage and maintain SalesForce.com activities including data entry and report generation
Your ideal qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of customer or technical support experience in a biotechnology or medical device industries required
- Experience with the ThermoFisher suite of instruments a must. Experience with other closed systems such as the Roche LC480 a plus.
- Knowledge of the federal regulated regulatory environment including IVD, LDT, ASR, ROU and IUO regulations
- Knowledge in molecular biology preferred required
- Experience working with LIMS, CRM, Microsoft Exce, Outlook software and Sales Force.com
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer support skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with solving problems and working effectively in a team environment and escalating issues should they need additional support
- Proven track record of strong attention to detail and multitasking
- B.S. in life science, genetics or biochemistry a plus
If interested, please email resume and cover letter describing your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ChromaCode believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf