Who we are
We are a fast-growing early stage company, passionate about increasing the information content of molecular diagnostics data to drive better decision-making. We use state of the art methods to analyze and improve information content from widely used life science instruments. You will join a team of software developers and scientists in a well-funded, exciting startup environment. We are developing analytical, statistical, and visualization algorithms and implementing tools and software pipelines used to analyze large multidimensional biological datasets, e.g. DNA/RNA data.
What you will be responsible for
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing web applications for speed and scalability
- Translating UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integrating front-end and back-end aspects of web applications
Your ideal qualifications
You are a collaborative, strong communicator who effectively adjusts to technical and non-technical audiences. You are able to prioritize and deliver results with a high emphasis on quality, technical rigor, and attention to detail. You love working in a fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creativity.
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience
- Solid grasp of the principles of creating secure web applications
- Experience developing under version control using tools such as Git
- Experience with other languages such as Python, Go, or C#
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Familiarity with clinical diagnostics environment and understanding of Design Control practices as they relate to software development
- Knowledge of security and privacy regulatory frameworks such as ISO27001 and HIPAA
This position is based in Carlsbad, California. ChromaCode is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter describing your qualifications to: