ChromaCode is deploying a disruptive solution for mid-density, multiplexed analysis, high-definition PCR or HDPCR , exclusively licensed from the California Institute of Technology. The technology is comprised of proprietary software and assay design that produces a four-fold (4x) increase in a qPCR instrument’s multiplexing capabilities. For example, rather than being restricted to one target per color channel, a 5-channel qPCR instrument could run 20-plex assays (4 x 5 colors) when combined with ChromaCode. This uniquely enables the production of midplex reagent panels and software that run on the existing qPCR instruments from large manufacturers globally without hardware modification.
- Enabling qPCR users to run mid-plex assays heretofore relegated to more complex and cumbersome technologies;
- Superior speed, ease of use and assay performance by leveraging all the attributes that make qPCR the current gold standard for molecular testing;
- Rapid development time by using standard and well-validated PCR reagent chemistries that are combined using a proprietary approach;
- Speed to market as we are not encumbered by the cost and time burdens associated with instrument development and distribution;
- Access to our proprietary software algorithms via the Cloud
ChromaCode, Inc., 2330 Faraday Ave., Suite 100 Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA